modeling konoha city

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ey everyone i wanted to start modeling some buildings and i wanted to ask you guys to give me some refferance pictures of the folowing places, i cant find to many not even with google :(

hokage building
ninja academy
hattori clan ruins
naruto's house
akimichi clan
nara clan
konoha PD
inuzuka clan
hospital
hatake clan
aburame clan
hot springs
uchiha clan
hyuuga clan 1
hyuuga clan 2
inuzuka clan
the memorial
training grounds and basic houses in the streets of konoha
i am planning of modeling the entire city of konoha ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you want some tips? cuz i just dont got any refs i still might want to be usefull for you ;)

well first of all make a drawing urself from the top of the town.. then use it as the ref and start with the ground.. then save it for later ... now make a new file and model the building or what every shall be inside.. then fill it into the base ground model.. if you got fences i would recommend to do them at the beginning.

;) good luck.. i tried this sometimes.. its pretty different then character modeling, but maybe you will have luck with it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
uuh nice idea .. I was thinking of doing that too somewhen (exept that I'd map it) :)
But I was too lazy to take all this screencaps so I didnt do it yet xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got a map of the town but i need those reffs becouse i cant find them sadly enough -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you really want to make it, why don't you rewatch naruto or read through the manga to find the refs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your telling me to rewatch over 167 episodes or over 35 books -_- if some people would help me i wont need to :)

Best answers
zeldalink said:
ey everyone i wanted to start modeling some buildings and i wanted to ask you guys to give me some refferance pictures of the folowing places, i cant find to many not even with google :(

hokage building
ninja academy
hattori clan ruins
naruto's house
akimichi clan
nara clan
konoha PD
inuzuka clan
hospital
hatake clan
aburame clan
hot springs
uchiha clan
hyuuga clan 1
hyuuga clan 2
inuzuka clan
the memorial
training grounds and basic houses in the streets of konoha
i am planning of modeling the entire city of konoha ^^
hokage building:

some of the street:

some more street:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
your telling me to rewatch over 167 episodes or over 35 books -_- if some people would help me i wont need to :)
well yeah if u want to model it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
Well maybe some kind souls with lots of free time will help you. I'm just asking why should they if you're not willing to put in the work yourself. After all it is your project.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am putting allot into this i went trought 5 chapters today ^^ but i cant posibly gotrough them all myselfe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first few episodes should provide you with plenty of refs of the town, the first episode would perfect, the very first scene he is running through the town.... On these type of projects you cant expect everyone to lend a helping hand, like SA_Gohan said, this is YOUR project. A specific manga chapter with good refs of the town that i can remember is #245, the first chapter of the 3 year jump, shows a nice overview of the land.

Best answers
Damn I need to start watching this junk.

Less talk more models! =D

Best answers
Heh this reminds me of that same thing I tried to do a while back. Believe it's way harder than it looks and I defiantly don't suggest you work on it alone or you won't get anywhere far soon. This is where i stopped...

EDIT: I had this rar file which contained screencaps of konoha, it might help you out...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QHGNJP5X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks brolli that is going to help me a hole lot ^^ ok heres some stuff i made sofar

by the way if you arnt going to use those models would you mind if i would use them ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
better do them urself ;) its allways better
nway u posted the first pic twice :p

also it looks primising... work on ;P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPDATABJO!:

brolly thanks again youhelped me ALLOT

Best answers
looks like a good start, you planning to do the faces on the cliff as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom