Best answers
Just like |-MF-|Gogeta, I also need help with milkshape3D, i need a complete tutorial of everything so i can make models for ESF and Counter-Strike. This seems compicated, but I want to learn how to do this. -Thanks

[email protected]

Best answers
Another Gogeta....:cry: :tired: :p
well ya help me us!(More So ME :rolleyes: )no but someone has to know preferablly SS_Vegeta(you make godly Models) help
.Notice m first ever SIG...

Best answers
Yea, well we both need help, and MF Gogeta, Can you tell me how to make a sig? I need to know models and sigs right now. (by the way, your sig is kick ass! :D ) Reply Soon...

Best answers
uhh do my best...

well ok the way i did this was really kind of a mess up in one sense but a experiment... ok i used 602desk
to make the sig. i uploaded a pic not to big just about this big: ---------
| |
| |
| |
| |
---------
then went to copy went to file+new made the size about 250/300.
then went to paste my pic come up, i moved it to were i wanted it then i used some tools to make them better.

Best answers
well, the best way to learn modelling is to study your math.... a vertex is the corner of a shape, and a face is the surface of the actual triangle.... so basically make the outline woth vertexs and connect them with faces(triangles)...

Best answers
Well, it turns out, I cant make models because of lack of paitence, and I need to have someone teach me (hands on) to make models, because I found a tutorial which was extremely long, and too complicated for me, so I will leave the modeling and mapping up to the ESF team, and all you nerds out there. -Late

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom