Best answers
Ok i have milkshape and paintshop pro. first thing how do i put a skin on my model(s)? and
what do joints and face do in milkshape?
and doeas anyone know were to get a craked (hacked) version of milkshape. Also How do i make somthing a .mdl all mine are .ms3d please help thanx bye

Best answers
Get Gmax at Discreet.com. It's free and easier to use than milkshape, so... that's what I use to edit models, makin them SSJ

Best answers
Hahahha this is great!

Lol i merged Cell And SSJ goku model together and i got goell Hahahha hes great now to put him into a .mdl form so i can use him in ESF Muhahha is there anyway to upload an image of him?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
modeling in GMax

Did you make Goell (LOL) with GMax? If you did, how did you get the models Imported? And let me know if you get them to a .mdl file, plz? Cause I'm a modeling n00b, you see...

Best answers
ok...

Q. how do i put a skin on a model?
A. using milkshape, load the textures from the materials tab. then assign the faces with the corresponding texture. then in the 3d view right click, then click textured.

Q. what do joints and faces do in milkshape?
A. joints are the points of pivot in the skeleton just like in the human body. ur elbow is joint ur knee is a joint. so by clicking this button u create a joint. A face is a triangle made up of 3 vertices. meaning when u click the face button u have to select three vertices to make it.

Q. does anyone know where to get a cracked version of milkshape?
A. dont speak of warez in the forums

Q. how do i make something an mdl?
A. make sure u have the following done: model, skin, skeleton, and any animations(u need to have a reference). export as .smd then generate qc file, then edit qc file then compile qc file.

thas about it..kinda vague but yea. anymore questions just ask.

Best answers
Ok lemme first say that you are retarded if you can't use milkshape 3d and you think gmax or 3dsm is easier to use. You're just lying to yourself. Next to Rhino 3d, Milkshape 3d is one of the most elementary and low option modeling tools. All you need to do is practice.

Secondly I'd like to thank Face for totally doing my job for me! I love you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom