Best answers
Hey guys , the -=SSJ-Project=- is searching some modeler/skinner/mapper and maybe a 2d artist for making some pics ! We have made some SSJ8´s and We wanne make everyone like "Bebi" (u know Bebi-Vegeta) but we need modeler and skinner for that, now we just have one guy for that , so if u r interested contact me , u find everything under my sig!! We wanne make some maps for them , too, thats y we need some mapper! The maps and models will be to download then on our site, all files have to be compatible with ESF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me then if u r interested , -=SSJ-Project=-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you looking skinners and modelers for a clan?

BrunO

Best answers
HHHmmmm thats not a clan , thats just a project i started myself , i thought that would bring some fun in the esf world ! The clan thingy u mean , is my esf-clan , but my site is splitted i 2 parts, the ssj-project and the clanpage! And i asked here for some help on my project, the clan and the project are 2 completely differenst things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok that sig is huge... it takes like 10 mins to scroll down past it.......

Best answers
Aho

Mal ein Deutscher.
Mein kumpel Fire Fly is bei euch im clan )V(SC.
Wenn mein cs mal wieder läuft zock ich vielleicht mal auf eurem clan-server mit.;D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol @ cheeseman and @ 4xmega's sig :D

Best answers
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR what did u F.ucking B.astards do with my sig huh??????
What was wrong with it?
Look tis goku , he isnt better too , what the hell was wrong with it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

and @ Skulleyes , yea u r skinning!!!!!

Best answers
SKULLEYES, if you just say: "Yea"
in a post, without anything else, then its spam....

And Mega Saiyajin, you need to talk to cheeseman about you r signature, ask him how long you may make it.....

Best answers
i hope the sig is ok now, i just dont like the background , but i dont care !!!!!!! Its a shame that they deleted my old sig , grrrrrrrr!

ok lets get to the topic again , and stop talking about my sig

Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
i hope the sig is ok now, i just dont like the background , but i dont care !!!!!!! Its a shame that they deleted my old sig , grrrrrrrr!

ok lets get to the topic again , and stop talking about my sig
im trying to learn how to skin, but its not going that well.....

im also trying to learn how to make maps, and i get some help from "dj-ready"

Best answers
Yea , and maybe i could upload ur maps on my site then (just if u allow me), cuz i could need them for ssjp!

Best answers
Yea , and maybe i could upload ur maps on my site then (just if u allow me), cuz i could need them for ssjp!

yeah, you can use them in your ssj project, if i ever learn to make a perfect map,.....but you can have them :D

Best answers
lol yeah thx, lololololollooolloll very funny said lol! I hope u will learn it , i tryed it once , but i better not show u the result lol!

Best answers
oh lol, well ill better not show my maps, as they are now......

BTW you should add a URL to your site under your sigy :)

Best answers
the link was there , b4 cheseman deleted everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad, but i thin that he deleted it becouse you had about 15 lines under your siggy, so ONE line with a link wont hurt.....

Specially not now, as your sig has becomed smaller :yes:
BTW maybe you should mix the BG color of your sig, to a dark blue one, like the forum ;/

Best answers
I tried to get the same colour , but i didnt get it! There wasnt 15 lines under my sig , well i will just give the link to the project and a link to our clanpage otherwise Mr.Cheseman comes and deletes everything grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! Now i hate that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok plz back to the topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom