Model switching is a $#@!

Best answers
Ok..I don't know about you guys, but switching models for new custom ones is a hassel. You have to constantly switch, and switch, back up, back up. It can be a hassel. Now, what I am wanting to know is if anyone made a script to where you can load more then just the characters in the game. Like you can choose goku on a list then it gives you sup classes where you have ssj3 goku, ssj2, orange suit, etc. This way the mod is more user friendly then having to make swap all the time.

The other way I see it being done is a program that would be similar to the playlist editor. You would have 8 slots (one for goku, vegeta, etc...) then you choose the files from another directory (like you choose your model of Yamcha, found in another directory, for the krillin slot) and it changes the script to read from that directory instead, making it user friendly.

Any thoughts on an idea like this. Has the team thought of something like this before? I have no idea of coding or otherwise I would do it myself. : /

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermmm just back up the whole model file(with player and ALL in it) and then just extract or what ever u do in the model folder...

about the script...i dont think they ever made one

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no possible way of altering the current ESF class menu to add in more characters for easier model switching, although I do believe something of this nature might be possible using the AMX engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom