Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
im a little curious and sorta bored, so i was wondering what youd think some of these models would look like, feel free to be inspired to make a model because of this thred, i dont have any soft ware or modeling knowledge to make these myself

Brolly- SSJ 2,3, and 4

Gohan if he ever found a way to take mystic to a new level (i know he changes back to ssj levels in GT, but i blame bad story writing, not some logical reason). this would have to be made almost from scratch

Buu, if he had a buu-chi, buuma or buu-chi-ma transformation.... ok, mabye i dont want to see that on second thought...

also, remeber that mercinary/assassin from DB, who was also in DBZ just before the cell games? (guy goku blew up by kicking his grenade back at him?) a model for him both normal, and cyborg him.

Captin Planet... ok, i had to say it... he has nothing to do with DB/Z/GT but im bored...

Bebi from GT

all the Dragons from GT (the little evil ones they fight)

Steven Urcle

Screetch

Al Gore

Jackie Chan

Martha Steweret

ok, thats enough for now, if anyone would make atleast some of these models (or has any idea what a level 2 mystic half sayjin would look like) please post, or make a model and let me have it :laff: , basicly this is a general request that im sure would amuse some people.

Best answers
As any mod would tell you this should be in the Final Request Thread.
Bebi was made, as was Brolly and a SSJ Mystic Gohan was also released, RS is down I think but if not you can get them at www.redsaiyan.com.

Bolteh2

B
yes indeed, read stickies and final request thread to be precise

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom