Best answers
Yesterday i downloaded adult gohan model to replace gohan (it is AWESOME :shocked:) but then I relized that I have adult gohan and future trunks which doesnt make sense and i'm all about having things as much like the show as possible so my model request is for someone to make a chibi trunks model with sounds and animations to replace trunks, I would really appreciate this, I didn't see any models like this that exist and I didn't read about anyone making it on the forum but sorry if this was already said, so please please someone make chibi trunks model, whoever made goten model (sorry i forget who) that was great so you could take that model and just edit it a little bit and reskin it.

:fight:

Best answers
I think DakD was making im not sure. Search for it in the field maybe youll find it. and whos that fusion person in your sig

Best answers
Hes not a real character just an edited .gif that someone made , i thought it looks cool so i used it in my sig. :devil:

:fight:

Best answers
I think he quit making my chibitrunks or hmmmm ummmm uhhhhh i dont kno....y did i even post!

Best answers
QUIT MAKING?? why? I need a chibi trunks model...ok ima make one myself !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom