Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was wondering could somebody make a piccolo with an animated cape? i just want to know if anybody will at least try it.

Best answers
he's begging for a non-battle damaged piccolo with an animated cape, he's not choosing at all =P

Best answers
Ok im pretty sure the esf team r gonna implentment dis in2 future releases for Piccolo.. although it aint easy at all to Animate a cape!!!!! and dont think jst bcoz dey made a buu 1 dat dey can whip up another 1 in 10mins, so it will take some time... it would be cool to have it in dere though

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i wasnt expecting one like right now. like i said i was just wondering if somebody would give it a shot. from the responses that i have gotten, i guess not.

Best answers
do u mean use esf's piccolo but add a cape and animate it cuz i will give it a shot. i will take no credit for the model skin and animations (only cape animations). if u want me to try just reply.

Best answers
ok i will give it a shot should i add a hat to him to (the hat that he wears)

Best answers
no problem only 1 thing lol (this is a stupid thing---->) how do i uvw map?? to skin it.

EDIT: i forgot how sorry if noone can tell me i will have to learn or u guys play without a skined cape/hat for 2 or 3 days ok?

Best answers
just look at the post above... i forgot how to uvw map the model.. so can someone tell me how or the program to use???

Best answers
wat do u want the cape doing just swaying back and forwth......??

well answer please

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if its not too hard do it sort of like buus. when you fly forward the cape goes back and vice versa. i also like buus cape animation when he powers up. like i said if thats too hard then do what you can.it dosent have to be perfect.

Best answers
so when he powers up cape goes up when he flies foward cape goes back when fly back cape foward watelse...when he is standing still(idle) do u want his capelike wavy or something??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom