Best answers
well guys as u can tell i'm going to stop to start my models... i'm making a standalone dbz game and i have a lot to do (61 + characters) so... if u want me to continue on this model then say yes if u want me to stop say no(not promoting game no site yet sry tho just telling the truth)

EDIT: do u guys want me to release the piccolo the way it is??
or fix the skin then release it??

Best answers
sorry for the double post but i got the piccolo if anyone want it......
just reply if u want it and i'll put it up....

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ok i dont think that were going to be working on ths model anymore anyway. why dont you release yours, it looks very nice:shocked:

Best answers
we'll guys i'm starting a new piccolo from scratch so expect a/some pics soon hes going to start with the cape and turban then when u transform/fuse with kame or power up the turban and cape will fly off... cya next update prob

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok for the pointers on ur last renders of your piccolo..

For the cape.. only make the back side of it.. dont put faces on both sides.. the programs render backfaces and your able to assing the color of the backfaces if you wanted..

Now.. since you've only got one side now to your cape and deleted the other half of the polies from the front.. you've got extra polies to add onto your cape..

this means your able to make it bigger and more detailed..

just make a triangular spread starting from the top towards the bottem and it will look good... piccolo's care is not small in the show its just really really wavy.. and makes it look smaller.. making it spread out and then placing the verticies to make it look like its smaller... once u've made a huge cape with those extra polies.. post a render of it.. and I'll help u from there cause its hard to understand unless you've already dont this..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey mistery X isn't your piccolo usable for ESF?if not i'm looking forward of what will be created.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its being used for Saiyan Crusades

www.saiyancrusades.com

the forums are working over there.. cept our server went down and we had to reload an old update of our forums so we have like few threads when we had alot more up..

and ya.. were just waiting for some thing dono exacly..
we need new leadership... cause the leader is on hold.. and we havnt had much done so far..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom