Model remover (credits goes to hleV)

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
First of all, sorry for my bad English :)

Hey, this is a simple plugin, it basically removes random models on a map.

Let's take an example, in esf_cell_games_night, you see lot's of trees and stones.
They can cause disturbance in the middle of your fight, let's take an example: if your enemy get's rolled behind a tree or hides behind them, and for a few people it causes FPS lag, to have all these models on the map.

I didn't make this so all credits goes to hleV.
And I personally thank him also for making this :)

Link : Model Remover 1.1, hleV
--
Shadi

PS:

A quick guide how to add a plugin, just in case you didn't know :), don't know if it's right to post, and sorry if it isn't I'm new at these forums.

1. Paste this into your dictionary path (Please note that I have Windows 7 so my paths is different than Vista/XP, and other systems you might have) but whatever system you have it's still the same path after you find your Steam folder.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\STEAM USER NAME\half-life\esf\addons\amxmodx

2. Go into your plugins folder and add the .amxx file into there, after that you go back to the first path I showed you.

3. Go back to the first path again, and find your scripting folder, there you paste in the .sma file.

4. Go back to the first path, and find a folder named Configs, in "Configs", you'll find a file named "plugins.ini", if your computer CANNOT open this file, then ask it to open it with a text document, and it should open correctly.

5. Paste in the name of your plugin at the buttom of the file, so at the end of it where there is no more text, there make a line with the plugin name and followed by .amxx, in this case you write modelremover.amxx, restart your server or change map.

Note : If you have some kind of FTP system, I recommend that you close your server while you upload, else the server will lag or get some bugs in the worst scenario.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In case anyone still needs it, as the DL link is broken.

PHP:
#include <amxmodx>
#include <engine>

public plugin_init()
{
	register_plugin("Model Remover", "1.0", "HLEV");

remove_entity_name("env_model");
}
Compile here:
http://www.amxmodx.org/webcompiler.cgi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom