model pack

Best answers
I downloaded the model pack and i dont know how to go ss3 and that other crap.

Best answers
Not necessarily he could've gotten one with multiple forms like Kreshi's™ Goku. In the case that you did then replace the SS model in your ESF folder with SS3. Just go to My computer>C drive>program files>Valve>Steam>Steam apps> Half life>ESF>Models.

Best answers
Just go to My computer>C drive>program files>Valve>Steam>Steam apps> Half life>ESF>Models>SSj Goku. Then take the one that you downloaded and put it in the ssj Goku folder instead. And what ever model you put in the SSJ Goku folder he will turn into when he goes ss. Make sure you back up the current model in your Ssj goku folder. then take the ssj goku model thats currently in the folder and delete it or something and put the new one in. Don't put both of them in there make sure there is just one.

Best answers
I did what you said but when i start to load map it says error Mod_NumForName: models/player/ssjgoku/ssjgoku.mdl not found.

Best answers
Well that's how you replace models. I don't know what Mod_Num for name is but sometimes plugins can mess it up.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his problem is that hes using a modelpack for EVM with normal ESF. First you have to rename the ssj3goku.mdl to ssjgoku.mdl and it should work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom