model pack??

Do you think a Jedi would be able to use the Jedi Mind Trick on Vegeta?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont know...

• Total voters
Best answers
Does somebody know something about this modelpack! if so can u give a link i really really whant this one!

Best answers
Never seen it before; but if you're looking for an EVM model pack, check out Lamron's model pack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you want this?

Because I can't find what you are looking for.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Alicia those are SSJGoku83 model pack and some of em are property of ECX for example the vegeta,gohan and trunks oh i think brolly also and vegetto
but theyre cool

Best answers
Dude... Those models are horrible. They look awful. The Ultimate Super Saiyan Vegeta especially... He looks all fat and clay-like.

Best answers
But what I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like is the Gohan with kai suit and a sword models =O

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah...that Adult Gohan's body (green suit) is one of my oldest models...
Dont even remember giving it away...

Also that horrible edit on my Teen Gohan after I asked for edits not to be made =/

Who made that pack anyway? -_-"

Best answers
Are you sure those are edits of "your" models? Cause last I knew people only did edits to make things better. And all your models are good, and those models aren't good enough to lick cow turd off the bottom of my boot.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The adult Gohan in the green outfit is my model, I'd recognize any of my models no matter how rough they have been edited.

What makes you think that every edit makes a model look better? it can corrupt the **** out of it too...

And you know...once, when I started modeling...I sucked =P you dont get good results in a flash ya know.
That adult Gohan, like I said, is one of my OLDEST models...back then my models werent good enough to lick cow turd off the bottom of your boot, as you said.

Best answers
not all of them are that bad...

The first Brolly has Batman ear/horn things.... Basically they all look like they were designed by the guy who made "Gumby". Whatever happened to that show anyways?

Best answers
yeh the broly is kinda bad but other edits like the trunks are alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom