Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, thats quite easy:

1), Download a custom model, (example named ssj4goku.mdl)
2), go to "steam/steamapps/yourusername/game/ESF/Models/players"
3), Search any folder you want to replace the model with, so lets say ssjgoku, search the folder name SSJGOKU.
4), in that folder you'll see "ssjgoku.mdl", remove that one (or make a backup) and put ssj4goku.mdl in that folder. Once you have done that, RENAME ssj4goku.mdl to ssjgoku.mdl and you're done, play ESF and you see the new replaced model..

Best answers
but that means ill only get to play as ssj4 goku transformation

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yes, if you want to play right away with ssj4goku model. Put it in the goku folder (not ssjgoku), delete goku.mdl and rename ssj4goku.mdl to goku.mdl

Best answers
but what if i wanna add chars like dabura, broly and stuff? same thing?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yup, same thing. just make sure the model you attempt to replace should be exactly the same file name of the folders and or original file name. So, example. In models/players/trunks <-- the folder name is trunks, so the model name is also named trunks.mdl. If the model name is not exact the same as it used to be. Such as you add "trunkssj4.mdl" in the trunks folder and remove trunks.mdl the game will not work.

Best answers
but theyre attacks.....theyre attacks will be the same I DONT WANT DABURA WITH A SPIRIT BOMB!!!!!!!!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Then change the sprite files. Which "changes" the looks of the attacks. You can change the model looks, but that won't change the attacks. It will be simple all the same still.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, some models(very few) have their own sprites and/or sounds and animations that makes them look cool, just remember to replace the character you think who's attacks will suit the custom m0del.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom