Model Help

Best answers
I am trying to put diferrent models in the game but I can't.Can someone help me?

Best answers
Let me quote myself

Punishing said:
Well you cannot add more models. You can replace the default models with other ones. Let's say you want to replace a goku model with a ssj3goku you downloaded.Rename ssj3goku.mdl to goku.mdl and move it to esf/models/player/goku and replace your old goku.mdl with the new one. But that's just a model replacement so it won't have anything new. ESF v1.3 will have more transformations for each character.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
naah i know what he means he wanted to replace vegetto with that blocks i saw him when playing..he got evm...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well just change the name , Vegetto changes Vegeta in the game change the name to Vegetto or how the name of the caracter is in EVM i think it's Vegetto or use esf-worldmodelpack from esf-world it has all it need's

Best answers
john_volkov said:
well just change the name , Vegetto changes Vegeta in the game change the name to Vegetto or how the name of the caracter is in EVM i think it's Vegetto or use esf-worldmodelpack from esf-world it has all it need's
Lol ,volkov you are more confusing him, Pokemaster just go to www.esf-world.com and download the esf-world modelpack and install it. That will solve the red blocks problem. One more thing, we don't suport EVM here, so if you have any other questions related on EVM just go to their boards. They can give more information then we can.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Best answers
I tried to install,but it says:
........(Name)/......./...../.... Has the wrong version Number.17235817(Lucky number) should be 30.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to C:\Program files\steam\steam apples\your account\half-life\esf\models\players and there you can change what model you want whit some model from esf-world

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So when you try replacing a default model with a custom one you are given a wrong version error. Are you trying to use the 1.2 models? www.esf-world.com has three different model sections, the one you are looking for is 1.2 models.

Best answers
USSJ_Gohan said:
naah i know what he means he wanted to replace vegetto with that blocks i saw him when playing..he got evm...
Yes he is using EVM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom