Model Help Needed ! Smd File Prob

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey There,

I need some serious help with a model, I am currently in Milkshape with my *.ms3d file, added the skin and now I need to export it, so I can make a mdl model from it... The export doesn't work and gives me the following error:

" Found Vertex With Invallid Bone Assignment !"

I have no clue of what it could be, someone else made the *.ms3d file and I need to edit the skin but I can not make the *.mdl file so I can view it in the model viewer !!!

Can anybody help me, I'm on MSN, so if you have it, please add me: [email protected]

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
ummm not good with this but... hlmv is to export skin map i think ??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I know... but I need to make a *.mdl file from the *.ms3d, then I can edit the skin, the model is good... Just needs to be edited on the skin... But I get an error everytime I try to save the *.ms3d file

I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPP !!!

Greetz,

Snake-D

Best answers
if you wish you can send the stuff over to me and i look what i can do, cause i´m not very good in explaining, it´s your decision, just an offer

Best answers
Remove the invalid bone a place it again[only works if you made an own skeleton], otherwise also remove the invaled vertex and place it more outwarts=>away from the bone [not sure about the spelling]

Best answers
Or just simply create 1 bone and attach everything to it(just for a test) if it still doesn't works then i dunno :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom