model from gir's tut wip

Best answers

not done yet but this is what it looks like so far great tut i recomend it for newbies like me. :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O thanks very much its quite a compliment, im writing the arm part atm. using poly by poly techniques...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you folowed the tut. very good... gj!

Best answers
update

yea well heres another update (was messing around with the smoothing and go that so i kept it for now) umm defining the abs right now. the neck was a pain in the behind. and the chest i think needs another line to define it a bit more.

Tri count: 282
poly count: 148

*edit* heres another update im done fixing what i can if u guyss see anything let me know. anyways now im just waiting for gir's completion of the tutorial. lol :S

Best answers
umm what do you guys think anything i should fix or maybe you want a side view too?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
post a flat render (no smoothing groups) so i can see the neck area a bit more clearly please?

Best answers
*question* how do i do a flat shade is that the name for the default settings? or do i need to change something.

*edit* heres a screenshot of the model in max.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your doing good. but remember to connect up any vertecies you insert. you should also put another row in. ill quickly draw where.

Best answers
ok i fixed it. umm i was messing around with rendering engines and i got a nice perspective view for you guys.

*edit* btw hows the next part of the tu coming 9not trying to rush you lol but kinda excited considering i havent had a model that looks this good b4) (even if it was a tut)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hay just cos u followed a tut to get good results, thats not a bad thing at all. in fact, id say it was good. it shows your paying attention and learning.

the real test though, is to go beyond what the tutorial says, by getting your own referances, applying the same techniques you know, and learning new ones to overcome your difficulties. and ALWAYS ask for help and ask questions. its not a sign of weakness.

ur doing good :)

Best answers
ok

alright well i think im gonna see what i can come up with from here (arms,legs,head, ect but i will save it as it is so if i mess up i can go back to it)

*edit* hers umm the sholders

*edit* i added some pants i had made prior to reading the tut so their really cheap looking but ill add detail latter.

Best answers
what do you guys think? (still waiting on the arms tut a lil i can try to go out on my own , but i rather wait now for the head im not sure what to do. whos body should this be ? (goku, vegeta, trunks, goten ect..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow....for ur first time ur really good.... damm.. and such a low poly = I will learn 3dsm now too! :p

fine joby!

***do a own Model with own ideas ^^

Best answers
hmm idk about the low poly thing right now im at (including the 2 planes)
tri: 802
poly: 410

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom