Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Check it out, NO ITS NOT FOR ESF ok now that, that is out of the way, lookie and crit please

Best answers
Nice work m8y, dont know how he just looks like so maybe you could put some flat colours on it?

Best answers
G/J man, this model just doesn't need crits... But i tought that chibi Thrunks didn't have gloves...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his hair looks a bit weird and his chest clothing (dunno how to say it good) sticks to far out :S

use this as a reffy:

Best answers
Yes the hair is weird. he looks like a girl :S nonetheless looks freakin awsome

Best answers
He has girly hair :D, Great just that like the dark one said, he shouldnt have any gloves on :|

Best answers
Yo dude it looks awesome.
I will definately get this once its done :D (if you will release it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a nice model..but it doesnt look like trunks :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there not gloves, its a technique to save polies.. there actualy the arm bands...

+ he has Girls hair, so sue me, didnt you ever notice, the transvestite qualities ^_^

what else? thanks more crits

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Messiah Daz
NO :p not for newbs...

Best answers
Originally posted by Messiah Daz
lol read his post next time....but anyways man nice model...your models always turn out outstanding....plus im hoping to see some more progress on SC.....well keep up the good work...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
More progress is comming, we've just merged with another team.. more news on that when new layout comes up, there not big on keep the site up to date, cause every one in the project has a day job.. ^_^

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by Mistery X
More progress is comming, we've just merged with another team.. more news on that when new layout comes up, there not big on keep the site up to date, cause every one in the project has a day job.. ^_^
Mistery, Im one of the members of the "other" team, was the merge final, cause last time I heard, we were still thinking about it.

Best answers
hmmm @topic: no, he doesn't look like trunks really, maybe its just me but he is too fat, his torso is REALLY huge and the belt is way to small in my opinion. also the head-hair area of the non ssj version looks messed up. really nice model, but really not trunks too. sorry its no offence jsut my opinion but keep working on it and it will look nice (and maybe like trunks ;) )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
been working on trunks and goten latly, working on folds in clothing.. its getting there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom