??? model.. for ESF?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Well.. I recently had a problem with my ms3d and it crashes when you save. So, I went over to my aunts house across the street, and tried it there. I opened up ms3d, and everything seemed fine. I started playing around, and found this model. It must of been something I did a while ago. I redid the pants, much of the torso, and the porportions. I dont know what Ill make it yet, but if I complete it, it will most likely be for ESF.

Ill decide later on, but it will be someone wearing a Gi. Would like some crits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great man just eum make some char that hasnt been made much ive seen to much gokus and gohans -_-

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your going to run into alot of problems with the leg deformation there.

just giving you fair warning.

put a row of polys on the front so the knee will retain some of its shape when it rotates backwards, you may consider doing the same for the back as well, but assign that to the lower leg so his knee doesnt collapse when he runs.

also around the waist, you may wanna fiddle with the edges on the front and sides of where it connects to the legs. If half life supported vertex weighting itd be just fine, but thats not the case =P.

and the torso as well, though it MAY WORK just fine, it doesnt really have any "segments" for the spine bones to rotate, rather it has 2 large ones. you would likely run into some strange Gi morphing in horizontal rotations (note that i dont mean chopping it up into multiple peices)

unless you assign most of the torso to 1 bone anyways, i did this with skiwans goku/gohan models and though it works just fine for the most part, it wont work as good as a model built with the skeletal system of esf in mind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm like nuttzy said.. you will have deforming problems..

nway i would like to see more form in the pants.. looks pretty cylindary and also if you like to lose alot polys in the orange shirt i would recommend to use a milkshape sphere lol .. thats what i did when i modeled my krillin :D

nway looking nice, just the pants arn´t my favor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sphere? what?

You know its rather low-poly.. right?

The pants are not cylinders.. at all.. If you look at it in ms3d anyway. It just that it gives the same shape without as many polys.

Ill work on its structure so it deforms better. The torso doesnt deform to bad, the legs need some work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom