Best answers
Hey guys i wanna hear some people out on what u think needs some editin'. cause i already put somethin into armored trunks (check somewhere in this forum for pics i think you'd like it) soooooooooooo i just wanna get some ideas on what people want around here. i 'precciate the input

Best answers
maybe

a super buu for buus transformaation,and a frieza final form

Best answers
a cool vegito model :DDDDDDD with a ssj now that be rad :D~~~ or an ssj4 model fer goku ;p``````@@#

Best answers
ppl....I think he's talking about Model EDITS! No new Models....:rolleyes:

Best answers
who said needs to make a new model could just edit vegeta or someone. ;p

Best answers
yer but wot Kid BUU sed wood require new models...

Best answers
Just like i said on other place in this forum, i will repeat it again hehe, Its like Gohan doesnt have musscles and he's to thin
so maybe if u change so,ething bout it...

Greets UniSol

Best answers
!

maybe u can change the buuform into skin Fat-Chichi? and the final a skinny-chichi :D

Best answers
o_O fat chichi.... err... yeh.. right..

the strongest buu form before kid buu would be good.. then we could get a vegetto model and re-enact the vegetto vs buu fight :)

oh, and this is a lil off topic but still.. i think the next version should include a budokai style play were a mode (like CTDB's) is devoted to a tournament and people have to take turns fighting and it says who is up next and people get knocked out etc.. that would own :)

almostdeleted

A
VEGETO VEGETO VEGETO theres already a vegeto sound pack for Vegeta. Make a Vegeto and edit vegeta. Change hair, face, skin, earings, use Gokus hair for Vegeto and vegetas body. then add the earings and fix the hair to look like veggetos. Poof.. Vegeto:D

Best answers
uhh...

Goku's hair doesn't look like Vegetto's hair..but anyways i think u have the idea...sorta...

Best answers
actually him and me had the same idea....

dont mind the different colored hair, its just to show both at once, instead of two pics.
:p

Best answers
i was trying to a while back, but i got a bad response when i started a site. so i kinda gave up on the idea of giving them out.\
:S

almostdeleted

A
Its not that your website is bad.. Its got a nice layout.. Till you start to click around and the bad stuff comes up ((I dont think I have to say more)) :rolleyes: Your models are good just you need a new website.

Best answers
if people wanted them bad enought they wouldnt complain about links they clicked on when i told them there werent any links up yet. it was there fault for not listening.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude dont listen to them professional... release them

Best answers
The hair on Vegetto is a little too high. But it a pretty good model. Just the hair is odd lookin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom