Status
Not open for further replies.
Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
<font size=5> If i see one more person taking credit for a model that they did NOT make, ill go on a banning spree! :\

IF you decide to edit somebodies model, the FIRST thing i want to see in the post, is credit to the orginal producer of the model. I dont care if you edited 50% of the damn thing and did a total reskin, its NOT your model. I've already seen numerous edits of Majin vegetas, and all these folks are getting praised!?!?!? I strongly suggest to anyone that made such threads to go back, edit the post, and give Ersens some well deserved praise for HIS model that you guys are messin with.

Same goes for any future editing attempts on ANY ESF models.

This is not some idle whine, i WILL ban future offenders :\
</font>

xstortionist: If i see anything type of stealing of other peoples work going on at all...i'll make sure u get a long ass vacation.

Best answers
DAMN RIGHT

I totally agree is OMG lame that u steal other ppl's models but ive got an small idea to fix this, create a models section in the forum and every1 can put their models in this pic, just make a goku section ,vegeta section etc: and/or u can create something that will allow u 2 put pics of ur models in ur personal profile of the forum so that u can check it out.

All my credits go 2 those who create their OWN models and who edit some other ppl's model and give the original creator his well deserved credits !!!!!!!

Best answers
yep. seen a ton of 'em. own a ton of 'em.
Just wunderin', is the recent one by Raven Blade at all original? it looks like all the others...

:paper:phony Count: 531665.5

(.5 being from a vegeta model with only tha top half!)

I think ppl should probably report phonies here. That way the mods don't have to come to you... ...you can come to the mods (heheh...)

EDIT: aww crap he saw. Just checked, they're different alright, it ain't a rip (but like I said, haven't we seen the same damn thing like... wait, need 2 get the paper out... :paper:531665.5 times?)

Best answers
lol, as I said.....download the skin maps and check em yourself if u dont belive me :D

and my is a re-skin...not a re-model..... I never said nething about a model. Get your facts right!

Best answers
No YOU get your facts straight... don't give proper credit and you'll get your rass CHEESED so bad you won't know what hit you... GET 'EM CHEESEMAN

Best answers
can someone tell me where to get milkshape plz......

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, this is happening far too much.
P.S. - D.C. Darkling, get that ;/ before he gets too far!
P.S.S. - I like the model the class sectioning that tha_pulse said, good idea!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah good idea I think :)

Best answers
Well I came up with the red saiyan transformation when I was six years old doesn't mean I'm complaining when some other people came up with the same idea but had the resources
I don't care I WILL make my red saiyan character even if someone's claimed it he looks completely different anyway.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Feel free to make any original model you wish, i think you missed the point of this thread

Best answers
I agree that D.C Darkling guy should be banned! He stole Brollman's Saiyan saga Vegeta and just edited a few bits and claimed he made it from scratch! Brollman used the original Vegeta and a few bits from Frieza, but he gave credit where it was due!

STOP D.C. DARKLING NOW!!!!!!!!

PS: Rajikk, it's good to see a fellow Australian!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;(

ok.. now I'm pissed.

* I on MANY occasions said I used the ESF frieza and Vegeta model as source.
* I never used anything from brollman EXEPT the IDEA to make a model... His model had holes, was like soo not as I wanted it and the skin is wrong meshed.
* My extra stuff is way different then brollmans
* I even animated the WHOLE model.
* I did the skin sofar its not ESFs

I wasted my whole vacation on editing ESF models and if ppl feel like you I'm most happy to take it down now.

Do your research probably and if not get lost cause now I'm really pissed.

Best answers
Originally posted by Jimesu_Evil
I agree that D.C Darkling guy should be banned! He stole Brollman's Saiyan saga Vegeta and just edited a few bits and claimed he made it from scratch! Brollman used the original Vegeta and a few bits from Frieza, but he gave credit where it was due!

STOP D.C. DARKLING NOW!!!!!!!!

PS: Rajikk, it's good to see a fellow Australian!
*yawn* he said he did you should read more... D.C is perfectly normal and he gave credit. Please stop just saying that when you haven't read the whole of D.Cs thread *yawn* now D.C is Mad ;(

He Also basically did it all all he did is basically open it but edited ALL OF IT he even took off the armor and made it different! complety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom