Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not 100% all man. lol. :D But yeh.. I rebuild a good few things about the armor. :)

Best answers
yeah, well i'm only 15, and people have been stealing my ideas all my life. in grade 3 my school project was stolen, renamed and handed in by someone else. do you think the teacher beleived me? NO!
in grade 6 the same thing happened. and again in the last five weeks. i'm sorry if I was a little (or very)
harsh, but I hate it when people steal ideas and work. I'm still pissed off about the last ripped project, so i'm sorry about that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:\ Still.. be carefull with this. its a serious prob I think that you just go flaming ppl.

Besides, a mod even helped me betatest and do you really think that a thread THAT long is ignored by admins/mods..

Pls think next time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL... now I'm confused on the point that that would be against me or that guy.

Just in case.. Sorry Cuc. *shames*

Best answers
i caan`t model or skin so i ain`t gettin no vacation but its true poeple are to dam lazy and edit over people`s **** u know people do get mad propz for stuff they didn`t even do all the do is like add a lil more hair or change color or make small changez that hardly makez it diff. and i agree all the way peace

Best answers
Jimesu_Evil same guy who asked for the frieza form 4 from me sorry if it's you because I'm not able to go on redsaiyan server blocked it if it is you why can't you just use the frieza form 4 that is already there

Best answers
Jimesu_Evil I'm also 15 and I've started make my Idea's come to life and for once I'm actually able to use my own idea's before I wanted people to use my ideas because I never had the chance to bring them into the world
also what did you use to make that Raditz model milkshape,gmax,3d studio, or something else

Best answers
It's REALLY funny how most people didn't know turk/ersen even MADE the Vegeta model.

Best answers
PLEASE PPL MUST UNDERSTAND

MODEL EDITOR: guy who make fix´s to other ppl models... helping original modelers

RIPPER: guy who make models using other modelers models "the whole model or parts"

.... all those guys arround ... who are making models... by anz or ersen or others one ... are rippers....

giving the credits or not.. why is soo hard to understand...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this isnt a debatable topic

if u break the rules u will be punished no questions asked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom