/me will watch to check for flames too
dont forget forums rules
you flame you get
Warning
Temp Ban
Perm Ban

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you not allready post this! Or are you starting again to keep the flames and cra.p out?
Good luck to all who enter!

BrunO

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last one was closed and he was allowed to maek another

ZuL

Best answers
oh well

here goes... im gonna post one of my models here, but dont say "thats too many polys" because i KNOW :D

here, heres "RavaS".

ZuL

UPDATE: and the hands suck, i know... dont have time to change it.

(You can count out this one, i'm not after any prize, but just view it and tell me what u think)

Attachments

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have a minotaur model thats coming out pretty fine, Does anyone think they can render it? You've gotta be trustful like SS_Vegeta.

Contact me if you can.. My info is down below.

Best answers
i can render it using raytracing and all that good ****, so send it to me at... wait im grounded never mind lol... sorry... anyway here is my entry...

My Entry

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

My brother screwed up on the skin so there are lots of colors o_o, lol. So don't mind the colors the model is what you look at :rolleyes:.

Btw, This model was made a long time ago so it kinda sucks at the moment. Good luck to everyone but me, I already know I LOST !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Poly Count is 851
Done By Spitfire
Time was about 2 days lol, I'm slow eh?

ZuL

Best answers
umm, spitfire

If ya want, u can send me the models, i think im just as good as sonic :D but i think not better. But as only as one object is one material its fine. As long as its a 3dsm model (.max). Oh well, heres my icq# if u wanna talk:

(im gonna ignore every other user that adds me, except spitfire. But if its someone i have seen on the forums that i want to talk to, go ahead and add me :) )

ZuL

Best answers
here

I dunno if u can put 2 entrys here, but i will. This isnt a player model, and it cant be put in a game (yet), because its only materials and renders, and by the way, the handle is my FIRST SKIN!! Anyways, tell me what u think of it!

ZuL
(Actually, its ZuL's (the comic book character made by me :) ) Sword. That's the name of it.)

Best answers
That's is good...

for a sword but if make future trunks sword that would be tight;)

Best answers
well, your actually better than me zul, but that is my second model ever i posted... your sword looks tight, and i made two swords, ill post pics later...

ZuL

Best answers
here

here is spitfires entry.

ZuL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom