Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I expect most of you knew this but you dont actualy have to replace the models when in game you can just open up the console and type model name

only seems to work when your hosting however but with custom models im not sure, Also sometimes it dosnt change you have to do model anything but one that exists and it will change to goku then you do the model you want.

Sorry if noone wanted to know this I just thought id post it.

Best answers
I have taken a screenshot of it workinghere using VioLaToR's great GT Goku Model pack.

It shows the original goku there showing that it hasnt had to replace him.

Best answers
dont double post, and you said that you didnt replaced it, but you could have make the original esf goku replacing lets say vegeta, i know what you trying 2 say (i have done it myself)

but its bad you cant use the soundpacks, i mean, if you are playin with goku, and i typ "model vegetto" i sill have the soundpack of goku, and thats bad

almostdeleted

A
Yea.. I knew about this for a while.

BTW was goku released?

Best answers
I only double posted because i was playing earlier and thought hell ill take a screenshot of this and put it on this forum, i wasnt thinking of it at first.

I know EXACTLY what you mean by the sounds, I put in the suggestions part that itd be good if it would play the sounds from the same directory name as the model or something so that all the modelers could test their models and sounds at the same time without having to backup, replace and restore there files, Could get rather annoying :\

And yes it was released, theres loads of gt goku packs all over the place on this forum i got totaly lost and forgot which is which now, lol.

Just take a timeout and read the forums you can pickup some intresting stuff if you take time to read the forums that people dont bother to put an intresting topic on =\

Best answers
what do you mean type it in console? what's console?

Best answers
hit the ~ key, it brings down the console, and you can type commands in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom