Model Backup Pack (also sprites and other things)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well how about that u make a model/sprite/sound/what ever else, update pack so ppl dont ask for "can i have the original goku model...bla.....bla....bla"
and then put the download link on the main site in differnt packs (not everything in one big pack, cuz it will be kinda stupid for those 56kers)

Some ppl always sya, just dlete ur model and the server will downlaod it again, well a time ago i deleted my model of trunks, and when i joined the server the model changed into goku with some weird animations (duh!) so downloading from the server doesnt always work (i had to reinstall my whole esf)

Best answers
You, yourself should have made a backup of the original model before adding new ones.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've fully to agree with Glenn ... it's not the fault of the team ... make your own backups (this should be mentioned in every model/ sprite/ soundpack)
we don't need much more traffic just of some guys didn't want to use the default models

the trunks thingy ... there's a model called "player.mdl" in your models dir ... this is the default model if the other one isn't there ... just explaining

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aha, well i mean there are some ppl that forget to back up there files, but forget this anyways, close this tread

im beginning to think, why do they even call this a suggestion forum, the suggestions are always said that they are bad(the most only 1/1000 is a good suggestion), no offense but it is true

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom