Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You create the skeleton in order of linkage and select the right vertices and assign them to the appropriate bone. Pain in the ass, idk how Darktooth retains his sanity.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You create the skeleton in order of linkage and select the right vertices and assign them to the appropriate bone. Pain in the ass, idk how Darktooth retains his sanity.
It's the animations that can drive a person insane. The huge amount of them... x_x
DT FTW.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im fine with animation, i love it. For me, going from frame-by-frame- to a model can be a godsend. Its the rigging of vertices, along with testing them on the animations. I did Kid Buus 1.2 animations in only a few afternoons.. If i could just fix my swinger and grapple animations ingame it would be pretty much finished (combos are bastard animations to right timing)

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know riggin can be a pain in the backside lol just did a convertion of 1.3 goku to 1.2 skeliton witch is a pian if you have to keep going in game to view it lol but thats y i love having the model viewer to check for errors

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom