Moddels

Best answers
i putted models in the map for moddels but they dun work plz tell me caus i dun know i have some moddels from diferet sites so. these normal models are being bored :) :tired:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oke a little example
if you want to replace lets say the cell model

you goto to the esf model map ( C: \Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\Account\half-life\esf\models )
Click on the player map, then open the cell map and replace the model of cell with the model you want to see ingame
Remember the new model has to be the same name as the old model otherwise ESF doesn't know what to use
owh and a big PS.. remember to make back-ups!

Best answers
yes thank u u are cool now i know how 2 do that u cool but i have a question re u playing the game too? if u play it plz tell me your name and the server i can see u.
but an other question how u put that pic on your message? thx from Supahman thats my play name

Best answers
That pic next to the username is called an avatar and the one that goes after the post is called a signature. You can change them by the user control pannel.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If theres a pic on your computer, you have to host it on the internet, heres one of many hosts.
http://www.imageshack.us/index.php

Or if theres already an image on the internet, go to your user cp and then go to edit signature , and click on the button that looks like this:

Then paste the link there and hit ok.

Best answers
k thank u all for answer! u are all cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom