Best answers
Oh well :)

Better luck next time i supose.

/i woke up, but fell back to sleep before the 10 minutes were over/ :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aww shucks. Not even an honorable mention. :/

As said, once 1.3 is released, you're gonna get 1st place fo' sho'.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing that no matter the quality of the game, the new shiny is too much for most ppl not to vote for. Seems like NS was the only HL mod to do anything (and I don't think in its current state it deserves jack, but don't get me started ;P )

Discord Member
Best answers
It's like what everyone else said, as soon as 1.3 comes out I believe ESF will get a lot more recognition. However, that's not to say that the devs are slacking or anything, because it's better to take their time to produce a quality piece of work than to rush in order to get more attention. Don't worry guys, we can make it next time :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all honesty, I think we lost due to the fact that this mod has a very specific fan base. The church of DragonBall Z needs to hit the streets and speak teachings of ESF and KagatoJesus to the ignorant sinners who play other mods. They will tremble with fear of being smited and come piling in our servers like the stray lambs that they are. Even Tom Cruise will have no choice to obey the word of Wise Man Majin_You and apostle Optimus Prime. The world is ours for the taking, gentleman. Bear your arms and get ready for war!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or, there were mods that made more progress / had something more noteworthy in 2006.

I'm just sayin'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't say I'm overly surprised though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom