mod-numforname:sprites/voiceicon.spr

Best answers
hey guyz i get this msg when i start the game up i am updateing the game right know don,t now if that will fixs it hope so but yer i have half-life counter - strike and i see that ppl can get it working in that so yer can someone HELP plz

Best answers
Originally posted by minta
hey guyz i get this msg when i start the game up i am updateing the game right know don,t now if that will fixs it hope so but yer i have half-life counter - strike and i see that ppl can get it working in that so yer can someone HELP plz
Yea im pretty sure dat u need da latest update which i think is v1.5 for cs now... I had the same thing but den i updated ma game

btw welcome 2 the forums, hav fun

Best answers
i get this msg when i tri to run esf and the msg is mod-numforname:sprites/voiceicon.spr and then is quitz back to windows what is the msg and i am updateing now so i hope that that fixs it hmmmmm can someone tell me what the msg is so i can fixs it thxz

Best answers
ok guyz if you get this just update and it will fixs thx for the help

Best answers
well if u mean u dont know how to run esf through cs then, try installing ur esf file in 2 the CS Directory :D
eg. C:*\Sierra\Counter-Strike
once uve done all that, update your counter-strike to it's latest version... then start up cs and go 2 Custom Game anf find ESF in the list of games that shood come up on ur screen..
im pretty sure its the same as running it through Half-Life... hope this can help a few of use out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I Have Posted Before

Umm he doesn't need to redownload / reinstall.

u have to add these commands to your AutoExec.cfg (Using Notepad) If you dont have an AutoExec.cfg in your ESF folder, then make a text file called AutoExec.txt and change the .txt to .cfg

These are the commands to add:

sv_voiceenable "0"
voice_avggain "0.000"
voice_clientdebug "0"
voice_dsound "0"
voice_eax "0"
voice_enable "0"
voice_fadeouttime "0.000"
voice_inputfromfile "0"
voice_loopback "0"
voice_maxgain "0"
voice_modenable "0"