Mobil Suit Gundam

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i dont watch gundam...exept that series that had buring gundam. I made it for you gundam fans out there :D

Best answers
Holy crap... nice... was all of that made just in photoshop or did you use some 3d program as well? (such as 3dsm). And.. whats that font called?

Overall I really like the wallpaper... and Im not even such a big fan of Mobile Suit Gundam. nice job m8 :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Holy crap... nice... was all of that made just in photoshop or did you use some 3d program as well? (such as 3dsm). And.. whats that font called?

Overall I really like the wallpaper... and Im not even such a big fan of Mobile Suit Gundam. nice job m8 :]
LOL I WISH I DID IT IN PHOTOSHOP! but i use 3d programs like bryce 5 :D

Best answers
Ghostface - since when is being trendy bad? I think its horrible that people categorize stuff like that... trendwhoreish. So anything made that looks modern is bad? Meh, a lot of pieces on this art section are trendwhoreish then.

.Slim// - cool.. I was just wondering. BTW, whats that font called?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Ghostface - since when is being trendy bad? I think its horrible that people categorize stuff like that... trendwhoreish. So anything made that looks modern is bad? Meh, a lot of pieces on this art section are trendwhoreish then.

.Slim// - cool.. I was just wondering. BTW, whats that font called?
no...its just go to any art forum... and you will see about 10000000 things that all look exactly the same...

its not bad.. necessairily... just really played

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with GFK, its a little too trendy, and irs, theres nothing wrong with being trendy, but arts about expressing things in you're own way, not any1 elses, Artwork is supposed to be original.

Its nice i guess, a little dark in the middle but it looks pretty clean

Best answers
lol, everybody calls me irs - please stop :p you can call me IsrAlien, Isra, Izzy (<--seems what catches on at most places, and I dont mind, but if you can then dont.. Its kinda ***), or if you must insist on three letters, let is be isr - not irs (thats just not my name). Sorry for that offtopic post... Also, David and Ghost, maybe that is his own way of expressing stuff? Maybe a lot of people share the same style and like it?

On topic - Uhm.. Uh.. Okay fine I admit it I have nothing to say on topic... Sorry.

Retired
Best answers
it's good, looks nice. but isnt there a larger version of it? for 1024x768 users. or even bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom