mmm mythical creatures

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh, the phoenix was never immortal. and so you know, the legend of the phoenix actually comes from a real bird, who hatches from an egg buried under volcanic ash =]

much like most mythical creatures, somewhere, there is a real explaination. but the one creature i would love to be in the presence of, would be a dragon.

Best answers
The meh? Trogdor is sweet, did you watch that movie before that I posted, or just blew it off? I think he looks sweet man, with his S shaped body, his Consonent V's, the little scrawny legs and the beefy arm sticking out of his neck.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
uhh, the phoenix was never immortal. and so you know, the legend of the phoenix actually comes from a real bird, who hatches from an egg buried under volcanic ash =]

much like most mythical creatures, somewhere, there is a real explaination. but the one creature i would love to be in the presence of, would be a dragon.
When a Phoenix dies it rises from it's ashes once again every 500 years. >.> or something like that. I know 500 years has something to do with a Phoenix.
some site I got off Google said:
A new phoenix always rises from the ashes.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
The meh? Trogdor is sweet, did you watch that movie before that I posted, or just blew it off? I think he looks sweet man, with his S shaped body, his Consonent V's, the little scrawny legs and the beefy arm sticking out of his neck.
Ok, Trogdor is not "the new ****," alright? Homestar Runner has been around long time. Yeah, the e-mail is funny... but the only reason it's funny is cuz it's lame ;)

Best answers
Dude, I was just jokin. I like Trogdor and thats my choice if I wanted to be a mythical creature but I was just joking around. You were too right? Oh and for the record, Who's the new ****?, just So i know and all.

Best answers
id be some kinda creature that can take over any other creatures body.

thus being anything I want, at any particular moment... and then i could take over people for no reason and make them do stupid stuff, and then jump out of their body and laugh at them, then when they try to retaliate, id do it again. Cause I'm just an ass like that.

course i would want to die sooner or later, cause after torturing the human race got old, life would be boring, so then id go fall in love, start growing old, and get hit by a bus somwhere, and die, not regretting anything =P

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't remember when Strongbad became the topic of discussion, but it's over with now. Let's move on to some real-.... er... mythical creatures. Realer. You know, the real, mythical, fake creatures.

Anyway I'd have to go with the over-popular vampire response. You know, the Anne Rice vampires that everybody sees when they think of the modern mythology, as opposed to the fugly one from the first dracula movie. Why? There's something soothing in understanding that the world you exist in today is, in fact, your eternal afterlife. With superhuman strength and charisma you could make the world you're trapped in as much of a heaven or hell as you were willing to muster the determination for, and you wouldn't have to worry about whether or not there wasn't really anything more than a void after death. It would be sad to outlive your relatives, loved ones, and friends, but in time you could come to peace with reality and un-live as you chose.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
I don't remember when Strongbad became the topic of discussion, but it's over with now. Let's move on to some real-.... er... mythical creatures. Realer. You know, the real, mythical, fake creatures .
Lol, i especially find that part funny. Oh, sorry, i was the one that originally brought up Strongbad (trogdor actually).

On Topic - arent vampires technically real? I mean, is a vampire something that sucks human blood through their blood vessels into their system or is it the whole package (cant be seen in the mirror, hates garlic, fears the sunlight, ect...)?

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Wait, there is a mythical creature I want to be, Trogdor, The Burninator! . Yes, Trogdor, Burninating the Countryside. check out all his majesty. Ha ha ha, Trogdor strikes again!!! (man, that sounds cheesy)

........Steal my idea will you! Fine. Be that way..
*See Page 1 (Although everyone ignores me, lmao).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
My sister thinks she IS a vampire.... and she's 26.......
Vampires are good at sucking! :yes:

LoL I'm sorry I had to say something.

For ontopic purposes: If I had to be anything other than a Phoenix I'd be Harry Potter.

Best answers
Kenny83 said:
One word... Trogdor. He has majesty, he burninates peasents.. he has a single muscle arm coming out of the back of neck. What else could you POSSIBLY want?
**** man, Im sorry. Its not that I ignore your posts but I just dont want to read the first page so I skipped by it all, w/o knowing you already got dibs on trogdor.

Err. I guess im nothing now.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Vampires are good at sucking! :yes:

LoL I'm sorry I had to say something.

For ontopic purposes: If I had to be anything other than a Phoenix I'd be Harry Potter.
Say hello to Hermoine from "The Big Bad Wolf"... she'll know what it means :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I AM LEVIATHAN! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER.

Leviathan has always been my favorite mythical creature. Also my favorite summon in FF Games :D Leviathan pwns in FFIX.

Then there is the mythical Behemoth. But i'd rather be Leviathan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom