mk4

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
is mk4 engene flexible ? can i moddifie it? i wanna create a Dragon ball Z game using it... cand some 1 help me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i gues yo´r on the wrong topic or even wrong forum :-\

nobody discuss here about engines... but i recommend for 3d games Crystal space 3d , ogre 3d (not really),Nebula or irrlicht.. their free

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no i ain't i simply ask in the offtopic fuz it is offtopic , and i ain't posted in the games topic cuz i ain't talking about IT i am talking abut tha cration another dbz game (if possible)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there many ways of it but it depens on the team and all what will come infront of you... you can even create a new hl or hl² mod about dbz or even do a own engine to create ur own dbz game with of things and stufff :-\

yo´r question is not so eay to answer here... im 99% sure that most of our members dunno what mk4 even is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
mk4 is Mortal Kombat 4 !!! is the simplest 3D game evah and i wanna moddifie it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
mk4 is Mortal Kombat 4 !!! is the simplest 3D game evah and i wanna moddifie it
Wow, I don't even know how to approach this rofl

First of all, MK4 is NOT the "simplest 3D game evah" :/

Just try using an engine you can ACTUALLY use! The source for MK4 probably isn't even around anymore (the SDK I mean) -- Just stick w/ Quake/Quake II/Quake III/Unreal Tournament/Unreal Tournament 200X/Half-Life/Half-Life 2

KyoKusanagi

K
As far as i know Mortal Kombat 4 was never released in "source" format - probably because as far as fighting engines go, it wasn't that good. Which would explain the reason why no other fighting game is based off the same technology.

Go have a look around for the latest 3D version of One Must Fall - there should be some support forums for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom