Mizouse and Keybizzle

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need an awesome keyboard and mouse. Doesn't have to be a combo. I have no clue whats good or not. Much love too all, Word.

Best answers
The Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard is a great one.Everyone who I know practically uses it.Great for gaming :)

Hmmmm,But I remember seeing this keyboard that had 12 "Blank Buttons" it was soo cool!! The blank buttons were for binding and etc :).

-GuZzie

Best answers
Get an Optimus keyboard... Oh right, we can't yet! Damn, that keyboard's been in development for 3 years...

Anyway, I use an Ideazon Zboard, allows up to 7 simultaneous keypresses, and features 2 built-in USB slots for extra devices. Works great for me.

And for a mouse, I use an Intellimouse Explorer, 7 buttons. I have a Logitech MX-500 or something like that, but, the additional buttons aren't as configurable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just pick up a simple keyboard for $10-15 and you're set. Nothing fancy that requires drivers and nasty software running in the background and whatnot, that's just an extra potential death-trap for your PC.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm still using an old keyboard with the huge 5-din pin connectors. Had to get a 5 din pin converter for 'em! Otherwise its a waste for me to buy new keyboards :) They only end up with coffee or alcohol spilt on 'em!
My advice would be, to buy a Microsoft Keyboard, what ever model. Microsofts hardware is usually top notch! (Surprising I know...) As they say, you get what you pay for, look for one with features that suit you, at a price that your comfortable with, and most importantly can you use it comfortably?
I want one of those roll-up keyboards which light up ^.^ Would pawn with my laptop connected to my Cars DVD screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom