Best answers
hello i mix some model look i export some trunks and i want to switch his head soo i export the trunks thet i want to do head switch with skalakton and then i export the trunks i want 2 mix without skelektn.
look... at the pic...
but first i almost forgot it credits :)
for all the model :)
to...! LOGA N4434
i just edit this model :)

just tell me what to do i mean what button 2 push i am not soo much good in english :\

by the way here is the model i have mix cause u cant see him in the first pic cause the EROR ...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa u have improve u my man but it needs help with the skin pm if u want me to fix the skin a little Trunkish

Best answers
That is a really bad ass trunks. I like it alot. Nice edit. The upper body needs a bit of work. And the neck muscles i think are 2 far away from the neck.

Best answers
Holy s**t

That trunks is pure the best face iv ever seen on a trunks. the only thing i can crit on is the hands, neck mucles and the sword holder buckel.

almostdeleted

A
You can NOT release that model! and the model is AZNS!!!! IT IS NOT LOGANS!!! IT IS AZNS!! Loagan just edited it and said do not edit/release his edit.. Azn Does NOT WANT THE MODEL RELEASED, SO DO NOT release it!

Btw, im just telling you, this isnt meant for a flame.. :tired:

Best answers
Really good work,but the strap on his chest looks funky.

Best answers
10x u all duds.. ^_^
there is another update i mean another model edit of trunks non ssj !
it with the ssjbody but with another head i edit :)
there is prob in angelfire soo pics are not avieviald for 2 hours...
and then u will se the non ssj Trunks :)
now ultra33goku...
edit the ssj trunks for me ...
bones... :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like how you edited the body, but that hair edit is absolutely perfect, looks like when Trunks goes back to the future and kill the androids. Very well done.

Best answers
hmm i thought i saw a post from 2 mods or maybe just one, saying that it was ok to edit any of azn's models since he was 'gone from the dbz scene' forever or for a long time or something liek that, and seeing how this is one of his models, i can and will edit the trunks as many times as i want, since a mod stated that it could be done.

Best answers
I miss you sexy :p
Anyway the pics all seem to be down right now, I'd like to see this model however. I'd take a new Trunks because I really dont like the current one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom