💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I upload Mistery X's Perfect Cell for help after getting it compiled and scaled here ya go, enjoy!

****EDIT****
its getting host on red saiyan too and my bandwitch is dead so im going to use this link

DOWNLOAD NOW!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
haha if 2 weeks is bad.. I had it for a year

...since I made it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be hosted on redsaiyan tommrow hopefully so just wait sry

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Daily Bandwidth Limit Reached

Daily Bandwidth Limit Reached

The site you have attempted to access is not available at this time.

This member's Web site has exceeded its maximum bandwidth limit for the day. The bandwidth limit will be reset on a daily basis.

This account is still active. High traffic sites with numerous file downloads a day could run the risk of exceeding this limit. The owner may increase their daily bandwidth limits by logging in to their account.

Please try to download this file at a later date.

PLease help

Best answers
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

give these PEOPLE what they want, if they have their emails posted jsut send them the damn thing if it means that much to them. Ive tryed downloading it, and got same problem. the file is massive, and for the hoster, u reach ur bandwith... I PMED Mistery X and he says "its not good" after i say it is.. in my opinion.. I look at redsaiyan everyday, havent seen it up there yet..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you dont think its good like u said mistery x said it was bad DONT DOWNLOAD IT simpile

guys stop being soo impatient man im trying to get a hold of spin its not my fault he isnt on.. just chill out

Best answers
Mystery.. that model looks too big. Cell looks to.. fat(thick) and his feet go under ground. That might need some editing.o_O

Best answers
oh good the link is up again from the download link GET IT EVERYONE WHO WANTED IT :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey I just gave the model to who ever wanted to compleat it for esf.. I'm not fixing it? + I dont got that version that people are downloading.. I dont have HL first of all so would be pointless for me to download and fix.. + I dont know HL well enough to fix it..

give all ur complaints to who started the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom