Missing the health bar and powerup..bar..thing..

Best answers
yeah, ok i have no power bar, and no health bar, i only have the weapons bar, the rest of it..is not there, and when i charge up to shoot one of those fireball things, i dont have that bar either. does anyone know whats wrong and how to fix this? if you guys still dont know what im talking about..i can post a screenshot, but..ill have to host and all that and i dont wanna go through that, but..yeah i have no health bar or anything..it really..is hard to play withtout it. and i think on one of the maps the graphics for the sky is messed up..its all gray, but thats not a big deal for me. alright anything will help..just..answer!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lolololol you registered in the forums!!
your question....try opengl?

Best answers
try re-installing.. it fixed that problem for me. Now my game won't run tho >.< I'll start the game.. play for a few milliseconds, and it crashes... could have something to do with me running the beams in the best quality possibly tho...?

Best answers
omg, death the jedi, i have the same exact problem, i reinstalled and i got the bars back, but then...the game crashes like..a lot. what the heck, its not my computer, or half life cuz i can run counter-strike, dod, tfc just fine, i have a geforce 2 gts 64 mbs, latest driver, windows 2000,...someone please help us..whats with the crashing?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you close all your programs while you play? try that...Other than that I don't know..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about reinstalling over and over until it works perfectly? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom