MISSING FILES!! NEED HELP

Best answers
These ARE THE MISSING FILES CAN ANYONE TRANSFER ME THEM???

Missing bitmap font: gfx\vgui\fonts\640_Scouterstats Text.tga
Missing bitmap font: gfx\vgui\fonts\640_Melee Text.tga

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I pity you, man. I got the exact same problem. ESF 1.2 won't run, huh? Well, the textures aren't the ones screwing it up. It's something else. A file called recoverjump.wav. It's crashing the game. If you can find it somewhere, just copy it in every folder you can and it will work. Or try to update Half Life.

P.S. If you do find it, PLEASE send it to me! Contact me via private message for the email.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neoblast SSJ:
Well I dont think those files hurt anything. I run ESF without those files all the time. Don't worry about it.

As for you dan_esf_fanatic: USE STEAM
www.steampowered.com
Its the reason why you are having those troubles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The key is NOT using steam. It's updating half life. The files won't hurt anything, you're right about that, but steam is NOT neccessary for playing esf. It's neccessary for playing online, but not offline with the bots. I know this because I have tried it myself and it works. ESF still technically runs on WON, offline and on LAN, and that's the way it should be. That's my opinion. So, Neoblast SSJ, don't use steam, update half life to 1.1.1.0 and it will work 200%!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is not supported without Steam because it is illiegal otherwise. dan_esf_fanatic if you continue to spread propoganda about non-steam use you will recieve warnings untill you are banned. Am I clear?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clear, Pain. Won't do it again. I didn't know it was illegal, I just wanted to help. Sry.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom