Mis/Judging? + Other issue

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, apparently, I've become quite well-known for kicking some major ass in servers, and people are starting to recall when I first enter a server. Simply stating, one would say a simple greeting, or go "Oh crap its Fatality" or something. But today, I wondered into a server near the bottom of my server list just to practice with really high ping, and some guy, whom I was still owning, kept stating, "You're not the real Fatality!" Basically, I responded cheefully, saying like, "Well, I am, not much I can do." Although, he just kept going on, and on, and on.. Anything like this ever happen to you? o_O

Another case of this, I was playing with a friend of mine(Not going to say who because he is active here), and we started discussing the same thing. Somewhere along the way, we started talking about 1.3, and the development and such. We did our fair share of research, gathering other's opinions and knowlage, and we have come to the conclusion that 1.3 isn't coming for quite some time. We have noticed that a few things are just still in the conceptual stages, and need to be actually brought into the game.

Your thoughts?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a gamer with the name "fatal1ty" who won a few tournaments in UT2004 I think it was. He has his name on a couple of computer products like mouses. I believe the guy was probably saying you're not that fatality.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never saw you fight :p but im from europe XD

Anyhow i get my fair share of "CHETER" or "stoop haking you cheter" (yes they do type cheter) stuff. Its nothing special. The only one i got an oh no its Grera was when Triple was goofing round XD

As for ESF 1.3 its comonly know it wont be out for quite some time. Just get the news together and you can see that. But i dont realy care how long it takes till it gets out, as long as it gets out :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every time I enter a server I end up in one of the following situations;

1) The moderator of the ESF Forums;
I chose the name 'Ravendust' based on the fact that when I first thought it up and googled it, there were 0 results for those two words as one. I would be the first and only Ravendust. Yet, most of the times I join a public server I get asked if i'm the same Ravendust from the forums. This can also be linked to 'omg y did u warn me??'.

2) The co-leader of BTL;
Being asked endless questions is great fun when you're playing a fast-paced action game like ESF, so you can imagine the endless enjoyment I get from answering the same few over and over again. The answers to which are almost always on the forums.

3) The mistaken 1.3 tester;
Just because RavenTrunks and I share the same first five letters does not, in fact, mean we are the same person. It's astounding how many people ask me questions about what 1.3 plays like. To be fair though, most of the time I play them along. If anyone asks, they're taking out advanced melee 0_0

Yes, Sephize, i'm talking about you.

I'm somewhat jealous of you though Fatality, because for all the undeserved (not to mention unwanted) recognition, none of it is for being any good at ESF. Which is understandable because I ****ing suck at it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just hate it when they start bagging you out and say your a h4x0r and what not. Really does get annoyying. I have had a few people always ask me iv'e i'm the same Saiyan_Overlord on the forums, and as it is quite obvious yes. I even went to practice iwth high ping on the kai clan server and there were a bunch of n00bs in there tellnig me to get out of the server like they were admins and what not that owned the server. So i played them for about an hour and they just kept going "FREAK FREAK FREAK, GET A LIFE U DIRTY JEW". I dunno how old they were, but they just had to go to lame racsist comments -_-.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea, your pretty ignorant that you took a famous gamer alias. Fatal1ty is the most well known gamer in the US. Besides winning many tournaments, in different games, he was on mtv where he won a $150,000 check against vo0, and then appeared on 60 minutes. If you play cs, its almost the equivalent of using the name "Ksharp".

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ah, atleast I'm not alone. I went back into the server and something very, very funny happened.

I'll start from the beginning though.. When I had re-entered(which was about 3 minutes after I left), the guy who was BS-ing me had departed, and I just rolled with it. I met up with an old friend of mine, Dante, and we joined teams against 7 other players. It was rather fun, and we were still kicking ass. xD Although.. This is when the real fun started. A person named Terry had entered the server, and he acted all big****. Dante and I took turns owning him, and he kept saying, "OOOH GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! GET A GIRLFRIEND!" and **** like that. Until finally, after I perfectly owned him in approx. 10-15 seconds, he was like, "I'm going to come to your house and kill you."

Thats not even the good part, then, he started to act like he was black. According to his MIC, he sounded like a young white teen. It was rather funny. We started to taunt him then he threatened us both, then...

*Imaged Removed*

Comments? xD

EDIT :

Woah... I didn't know that. O___o Well, I'm gonna change my name when I get the chance then. I don't want to be stealin' anybody's name.

Racist terms are not acceptable on these forums and especially evading the swear filter using images. Please keep that in mind next time you post an image like that. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose so I will let it slide this time but if there is a next time then that will be another story.
-Phobius

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but you'd only know if you actually paid attention/cared about CS and major tournaments. Hell, even I didn't know until now because I really don't care about that sort of thing :p So watch it with the labelling of ppl as ignorant, please (well even though it's technically correct, it still comes off as insulting).

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
Woah... I didn't know that. O___o Well, I'm gonna change my name when I get the chance then. I don't want to be stealin' anybody's name.
He's 'Fatal1ty', you're 'Fatality'. You're fine.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ravendust said:
He's 'Fatal1ty', you're 'Fatality'. You're fine.

Ano, ano.. I feel slightly guilty though. I'm taking someone's reputation. But if Dust says I'm fine, then it is written. Done and done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get that every now and again. Personally, I dont find racist insults insulting. They just prove how immature the would-be taunter is. When people tell me to get a life, I tell them to stop sucking. Fairs-fair, after all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get "you made that tutorial right", "your from the forums right?" and "The X makes it sound cool" =P

As for 1.3, they seem to be well beyond the majority of the conceptual stages.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
you can keep the name all you want, doesnt bother me, but dont be surprised if you get funny looks if you show yourself in person at a tournament or get known online lol , (if you do). Fatal1ty isnt involved with cs though, its the other major 1 on 1 fps games he's into, like quake, unreal.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the golden oldies acknowledge me when I enter servers but I don't get any of that "ohs noes" stuff you're referring to, aside from that one time you said it to me screwing around. I got that stuff once, like, way back in the day, when 1.2 was first released, back in 1.1, towards the end of 1.0, but no longer. I'm not as good as I used to be >.>

I'm trying to get back into it again. Maybe I can reclaim some of that ancient reputation I used to have. . .

nge

Best answers
Uh. Everyone gets hackusations. I promise you I've never pubbed a game of ESF without being banned from at least 1 server, and accused of being a "nerd ho haz no lyfe nd i well keel u foghat chetar h4xing skriptor" at least 6 times everytime I play.

Me and Zeo were in a pub and some kid was getting pissed. He was Buu, and no matter who I was he'd complain my charecter was unfair. Eventually, I picked Buu to show him how wrong he was, at which point he started insulting and crying, along with death threats. Zeo continually instigated while I made this kid feel bad about life (If I'm a nerd/loser, what the heck does it make you talking crap over a video game on the internet with a person you've never met before?) and eventually he asked for my phone number. I told him it was (911)-362-4952. He goes AFk, and 5 min later he comes back flipping out screaming and even tried plugging in a mic. He left abruptly thereafter.

THAT had to be my favorite ragequit, ever.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
lol, if you play cs, you come across that every day when you pub, eventually it gets old and you learn to ignore anyone that talks crap. And if he threatens to ban you, who cares, there are many other pubs to go in (well in esf, its not the case lol)

nge

Best answers
Most of the servers that skill-ban in ESF arn't worth playing on anyways. I make it a habit to get banned from a server or two before going into a good one.

Best answers
i get banned because the instasiyans doesn't like me...
well, this thread is about how stupid people can get and that's just how it is.
the world was denied common sense and we have to live with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom