Mis/Judging? + Other issue

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... i used to play a hell of a lot more than i do now, i used to play 3-5 times a week, or more, but scince ive started college again ive not had much time for games. Recently i was playing on a server and somebody said along the lines of "he's too crap to be the real Davidskiwan" =\ man that sucked.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
.... i used to play a hell of a lot more than i do now, i used to play 3-5 times a week, or more, but scince ive started college again ive not had much time for games. Recently i was playing on a server and somebody said along the lines of "he's too crap to be the real Davidskiwan" =\ man that sucked.
^_^; That's gotta suck.

I hardly play anymore, and when I do, it's usually a few quick rounds against some bots, or I increase my PL with a plugin and beamspam the server. x3

I can hold my own reasonably well in most public servers. I usually rank in the top 5, so I'm pretty happy with my skill level as it is now. I don't intend to join any tourneys or whatever - I just want to have fun.

It'd be fun to play against you sometime, David, if you'd like that. :3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
THAT had to be my favorite ragequit, ever.
You are my hero ='(

I can recall one time a long time ago a guy got piseed becasue "all I did was teleport". I wish I got kicekd from a server for being too bood, that's just a compliment in disguise.

Best answers
well, i have a fan. a guy that used to be named deathdealers, now is 'Die fast by me' after i constantly singled him out in pubs for saying die slow is a dumb name. and now and then people ask if im him, which is weird.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea from server to server, everywhere I go, if someone jumps in there like that old Sonic Boyster guy, i go, "Oh crap, its that major pro guy that played Legend in the ape tournament" I then begin to hide in corners and avoid him at all costs.

But yea noone knows LoKi, its just not as original as that Gohan name I used to use. I remember when people would say oh noes gohan is here...

/cries im too old for the game :(

Best answers
yea no one ever complains about me........ever >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats because people know you. Theyre mentally prepared for an asskicking.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, we once had a n00b that pretened to be an admin over on the ptgn server. He said he'd kick/ban me if I didn't stop attacking him, and he called anyone who was better then him a nerd.

Best answers
frsrblch...that was pure sarcasm but thanks for the compliments of people knowing me

nge

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Heh, we once had a n00b that pretened to be an admin over on the ptgn server. He said he'd kick/ban me if I didn't stop attacking him, and he called anyone who was better then him a nerd.
90% of the people playing at any given time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom