Minor Details (Currently ANNOYING)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay wtf is with the speed at which you walk (not run)?! It doesn't match up w/ the walk animation (which is slower).

ALSO...footsteps...ya might hear them like I dunno 3 times every once in a while when turning or landing, I hope this is fixed becuase footsteps are very realistic and many people like to hear them.

Best answers
I notice that too but i ignore the steps because it's basically useless to sneak up on someone if they have a "radar" . But yeah, maybe the footsteps should be fixed, and then have an option in the advance when you create a game to turn on/off footsteps (and maybe an option for radar too?).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
?_? i never noticed that. :\ cuz i am mostly flying then walking on the ground.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can already turn footsteps on/off...the command is mp_footsteps..default is 1...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you were listening. I am aware of the command, I am insulted that you would think that I didn't.

Read it (again if you already have) closely.

Best answers
i think it all has to do with the scale down, i meam the bug is in the scale down system.

it seems to me that it almost only scales the model's physical size down, i mean .. use first person and play normal hl-single-player levels in esf. your eye (point of view or w/e) is not scaled down. even if you play in third person, you don't feel that the place is any bigger than it was before. only the model is smaller.

the way you walk, is the same way you walk without the scale down. so it looks wierd with the scale down not being "perfect" (i.e. anims don't match .. ect)

same with the footsteps (P.S. i can't belive you don't know that when ur a mod :p its been brought up several times and ppl would probly tell u to search if this was posted like 5 months ago =P) its because you don't really touch the ground (u no touch "teh" ground, is no footsteps. no footstep, no sound) which is a problem related to the scale down. there is something called hulls and watnot; honestly i know nothing about what the hell is it but it has to do with something about adjusting the map boundaries with the new scale down or somehing like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it has to do with the scale down, I'm just saying FIX IT lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom