minimal update

Best answers
its been a while since Ive been on the forums.
Main reason being lack of updates... or so I think.
That is why I think it would be better if the team posted ALL the new stuff on the page (new models, beta models, PFDs,) as insignificant as those little updates may be, they will help to keep loyal fans yearning for their game. And I really doubt it that the team has not done a thing since last update (the conceptual PFD). Posting stuff like "things are going well" or "not too much progress these days" actually help a lot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a bad idea, I'll bring it up with the team.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hallowing it's coming fast I hope a supreize to scar us to dead that will be an update

Best answers
Hey, if it makes you feel better, I'll tell you now, the Team has been very busy. I didn't really appreciate it until I became a tester, but they make fairly regular updates to the inteam build.

Things are going great, don't worry about it, progress is indeed being made. I'm sure telling you this much won't get me into trouble. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my opinion i wouldnt show anything off till its 100% done, and its only when you release something, till this its going to be changed the whoole time, means unprofessionality. Im fine with that what the esf team does, its shows something that they are still on the process to improve the game and only show something complete, nothing half done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
in my opinion i wouldnt show anything off till its 100% done, and its only when you release something, till this its going to be changed the whoole time, means unprofessionality. Im fine with that what the esf team does, its shows something that they are still on the process to improve the game and only show something complete, nothing half done.
Not show anything until it's done?

That's stupid. People would whine how there are no updates, and they would abandon the mod before it's even released.

Do you honestly think people would have waited for 1.3 for all these years if the Team didn't give us any updates?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm, i may explain it in the way i think =)

you see game Companies not weekly or monthly updated their sites for telling: hello folks, we are just going onto the stage 2 and will fix somethign on stage 1.... then you simply say: WTF!

all i mean is developers should be able to show something "finished" then showing something in "WIP", since esf gets changed or edited all the way, they may dont want to show something befor its finished, and mainly all is finished when they released a new beta. Also the other reason is, if there will be everything outgiven, why should u play it then if theres is nothing to discover?

esf 1.2 was nice with its hidden combo, actually i never heard of it befor as afterwards rarly. ;) esf team should keep on surprising us and give us final results.

note: lol ya may hate me but since many people are around here who say:yeh thats good n stuff. I wanted to go onto the contra side more , just for more discuss and more ideas. =P please dont hate me for "that" lol

Best answers
I think the ESF team has or will include much things to suprise us.
But imagine if there were not some updates form time to time most members here would have started topcis like "ESF = dead ??". Sometimes an Update is the only way to show that progess is beeing made, to show that a mod/project is not dead.And i don't think they would show us some "secret" features in an small update. Like in the current MoM where the beam just goes throught trunks , really everyone would have noticetd that in the first 5 mins playing ESF 1.3

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Updates keep the public happy, even if they are rare. Besides most game makers are able to say when their product is done becouse they are given a certain time to complete their work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ateast i dont see any point in updating, its most likely bug free?

atleast in evm... noooot, but evm sucks and i, the whole esforces forum doesnt support it so there goes ur idea :p
just wait for 1.3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom