Mind trick

Best answers
Another idea that probably is dumb but Im bored. Making thousands of rocks shoot at person like you see on some episodes when they fight and use thier mind to bring all the rocks up and shoot at them. Probably pointless but would be an extra attack or maybe throw a huge rock on someone and that person can get hurt or have enuff time to shoot a beam to break it.

Best answers
the ideas ok... , I guess the rocks would be like a ki blast just with a different skin and effect? and I guess the large rock would be held like the disks...I'm just trying to think of how they would make it, but i see where you get the idea, and it sounds good to me, of course i say "yes" and "good" to alot of things. :D ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dumb idea i mean do rocks ever even do damage to the people in dbz...

Best answers
;/
Duh! Yea they pile on top of them when they hit ground and that puts pressure on them i think. I think it would be crazy to see rocks flying at me.

*stand still,"HIBZ! pass me those rocks!" We'll get it organized for ya mate :p *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but if they can survive planet destroying attacks every 3 seconds whats a few pebbles gonna do

Best answers
err melee doesnt really kill peeps on dbz its the beams mostly and melee kills on esf so why would it be different with this idea?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this mod is basiced on dbz ideas, its not ment to be 100% like the anime itself, thats why ppl like krillin can hurt things;/

i dont see why that cannot be added, but i dont think u will be able to do it well with the hl engi really

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be a alright idea.Like if you go ssj and someone attacks you they will have rocks bieng thrown at them.And wind pushing them back.Like when gohan went ssj 2.Cell was bieng pushed back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom