💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Big pic ~_~
What'cha think?

Edit: Lineart up.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I think it's just fantastic. Very well done. But just wait until I finish mine :D

I can't praise this drawing enough. Minagi at her finest.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great!! very nicly done!!

good job ryoko :)

Best answers
not bad ryoko, just round off the hips a bit, her left (on our right) hand could be a bit thinner in the fingers, but its fine, other then that, its good, nice job :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, Very great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Uploaded to own host now.

Cg'ed version. Shrank it some too =]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome CG job. Really brings life to the picture. Made a fantastic picture even better.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
holy! Ryoko, once again you made another eye candy cute drawing, me likes alot.

i think this is your best yet.
keep up the awesome work!! ;D

Best answers
I'm just wondering if these are original pics you drew or do you copy off of a picture?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use a reference picture for all my art unless I state otherwise.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good work as always :)
Rare to see something without Ryoko in it too ^_^

Also
/me gives Ryoko a get well hug :)

Best answers
First off I have to say that I'm not the best artist by any means, so my opinion is just that, my opinion. But since you asked...

Overall I think you've done a good job. There are some things to work on. Your linework needs some discipline, I think. If it's supposed to look like a sketch, leave in the guidelines and keep it sketchy. If it's supposed to look like linework, ink those suckers or clean up the curves. There are a few things you can do when scanning in Photoshop that will clean the lines up for you. Check out Polykarbon's website for a quick overview. I always say that doing it the manual way first is better though, gives you a certain perspective when you have the shortcuts. There's really no easy way to just do it, practice is the only means to the end. Always practice.

One more thing, aspiring to somebody elses style is a great way to get started, and to learn new techniques and ideas. I myself am studying a lot of Yoji Shinkawa's stuff now. Ideally though, you want to be able to do you're own work. Don't pigeonhole yourself as a guy who draws Ryoko exactly as the original. That's great as a start, but don't let that be your barrier. Learn how to assemble Ryoko visually out of basic shapes: like an architect builds a structure, start simple and flesh it out. Ideally with some practice, you won't need that reference picture. And beyond that, you can create something that has no reference at all, that is to say: unique.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well in my eyes it´s fine as it is =)
Go Ryoko Go

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it owns to level of ownage i ahvnt seen sence the word ownage was made

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Great work Ryoko, as usual. :D

Wish I was arty enought to have some suggestions but I don't so I'll settle for 'as if the creators for Tenchi drew it themselves.' :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom