Milkshpe

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well sry if i-am doing a mistake when I put this topic ......

Ok so i hav a problem , : i have run the trial for 5 dayis (the defauld trail period)

and after that i hav registerd it then he says :

"you have registred this version of milkshape after he expired plis run ms3D for aproximativly 2 mins to complete te registration "

i've run it for 30 mINSS and nothing happens

if i try to do a save he says" this version of ms3d has expired pris regiter it at www.chucambalum.etc "

i've reinstall it in the rope that i will reset the process BUT he remains in the same state with the registration AND MORE

I now cannot select vertices , when i finnlay sect one and happens only at spere,chilinder,sqare, i sect one and the entyere strucure autoselects

PLSS HELP i realy wonna modell :"(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buy the program and get a legit serial number. Then that'll go away.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man i was talinking NO EFFECT THAT THINKG is in my computer something (don't know what) does'nt allow me to install it correctly and that CD-key bug is in my computer or not i really don't know if something like this happend to sme of you pls say how've you slved this problem PLSS.. :(

p.S : GG dragonDude U move very fast

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok. I had the same exact problem. Reinstall windows, then install the trial, then enter the key. DO NOT WAIT 5 DAYS. This has to be done imediatly. Hope this helps! 'Bye!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or you could try deleting the regestry keys =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom