Best answers
PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEE !!!!!!:p
Ok it goes like this...
I decompile the HL model.(ESF)
Then i import the .smd file i edit it because i want to pump up the body a bit and then when i try to save the .smd file he is wanking with some vertex bone errorO_O WTF ?!
Even when i dont edit the model and just import it and then save it he gives the same error O_O i uninstalled Milkshape 20 times now and format my computer and still got that error:devil:
I hope you guys can help me....
Thnx in advance....
:\

Best answers
Go to the bones tab and click "SelUnassigned". Those selected now are unassigned. Did you import the skeleton as well? If yes and you cant solve it yourselve I'd have a look in it.
[email protected]

Best answers
btw has some1 a key or something for Milkshape becuase i only have 1 day left :cry: .
Im trying now what yu said Veggeto

Best answers
1.) No warez talk (I don't like seeing help threads getting closed for this)
2.) Buy Milkshape, it's cheap
3.) *censored*
4.) Did it work? If not send the decompiled mdl to me.

Best answers
K it worked now i exported the .smd file ... without an error...
But how do i get it back to a whole model again ? because if i set the model now in the ESF map it still looks the same without an edit :cry:

Best answers
Tools/ Half-Life/ Compile qc

Select the qc that was decompiled out of the mdl. Make sure the modified smd is in the same folder and named correctly. Now the model is compiling, look if there are errors (lower messagebox). If you get the 18.smd not found error check (READ) this: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20674
(my advice worx)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom