Best answers
Ok, I download Milkshape 3d version 1.6.5 from the official site. I wanna do that CS Girl tutorial. Anyway, I go and use Milkshape for however many days. Then, just recently, it said my version had expired and I can't save and I have to register.
I ***** about it to my friends and one of them (over MSN) gives me his registration info as he doesnt use it anymore. So I enter it in and everything's fine, but it then pops up saying that i registered after my version expired, and to let it run for "2 mins" so registration can complete.
So I wait. I wait 10 mins to be safe, and try to save, buit i wont let me and my version goes back to expired.
So i reinstall...but i get the same message over and over again.
Can anyone help?

Best answers
Dude you are screwed. Either your rego was bad and didn't work (ie try again), or your computer has issues. game over. Re-format, try again. How much does modelling mean to you?? you can get another program like 3d's maxstudio4 off like kazaa... Not that you would... considering that is illegal.... i am goin to shut up now...

Best answers
Heh, cant reformat cos its my older bro's comp.
I do have 3dsm4 *cough* letitslide *cough*
but that tutorial was on milkshape. im really pissed off about this, ah well.
thnx anywy

Best answers
u guys better not talk about warez here .... :rolleyes: just buy milkshape :p it's cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom