Military Service, Choose.

Best answers
owa said:
You make me sick. This is the most idiotic reason to want to be in Marines, or any of the armed forces. Being a marine is not about pure adrenaline rushes. It is about serving your country, and fighting for what you think is right. Not going out and killing people cause you like the rush. Jesus Christ you have no idea what war is like, or how serious it is.
/nods at owa.

I choose none, because i'd rather put a bullet in myself than others.

Best answers
RAF for me flying the new Eurofighter Typhoon or the tornado GR4

Best answers
Alright forget the past, ok, Just keep this thread open. I am not a bad guy, nor do i want you to think so, so i am sorry. So lets drop this before it gets worse.

Best answers
i choose none. I love my life way to much to throw it away in the army.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Mgiht as well explain why I like Navy.

Not just because of the elite pwnage Seals... XD

My father was in the Navy, although my dad is a gooch whom Ireally dislike, I'd like to go into the navy, mainly because I doubt college is my thing and the military would help me out alot.

Best answers
See thats what im thinking. Marines is something i would enjoy better than College. Although sitting in a Professors room's fun, but, I would rather be training to defend myself and fighting for my country and actually feel like im doing something to make a difference. And i know there all different sides to this mini-dicussion, but this is mine.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You seem to think that any form of military is all brute and strength training.

Yes yes they have classes in basic training.

:/

Best answers
No, i know that is not true. But instead of sitting in a college, which is not a bad thing, I could be learning of the hundreds of things to choose from in the military service. I know its not all brute strength, But from my perspective, it is what i would like to follow into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom