Miley Cyrus is dead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this **** for real?

Why is it a picture? And why is the URL under a directory on your computer designated "lawl"?

I call BS, unless you have a real link.

Best answers
She deserved, to die...Everyone sad that she is upselfish *****...

Best answers
She was a popsinger of somethin...And 2PAC is not dead he'll back in 2014:2+0+1+4=7 7he's favorite number...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judging from the urban legends link posted earlier, Luky, I'm going to assume she's a Disney Channel star from Hannah Montana. Just a hunch.

Reloader, why didn't Tupac return in 2005 then?

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
i dont care i would gladly kill all of these young goodlooking untalented popstar shmacks who make bad music for commercial use.

Best answers
Judging from the urban legends link posted earlier, Luky, I'm going to assume she's a Disney Channel star from Hannah Montana. Just a hunch.

Reloader, why didn't Tupac return in 2005 then?
Cauze he wants to back when he'll be 43 years old.4+3=7.In 2014 will be he's 43 year's birthday.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's only if the Greys let him come back. Those bastards still have Elvis :\

EDIT: OH SHI-

Attachments

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hannah Montana.. yeah I remember I read in one magazine about her. She looked kinda cute... Wait, is it "looked cute" or "looks cute"?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hannah Montana.. yeah I remember I read in one magazine about her. She looked kinda cute... Wait, is it "looked cute" or "looks cute"?
It depends on what point in time you're referring to. If you're referring to something in the past, then you would use "looked". If you're referring to something in the present, then you would use "looks".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She isn't dead unless Wikipedia says so.

Best answers
She deserved, to die...Everyone sad that she is upselfish *****...
i dont care i would gladly kill all of these young goodlooking untalented popstar shmacks who make bad music for commercial use.
Talk about biased opinions from the awkward:rolleyes:...

No one deserves to die regardless of your opinion. After all, it's not like she did something terrible to warrant people wanting her dead, she's only a entertainer/singer, not some power crazed minion wanting control of the world in any political sense. Don't use this assumption for wealthy people either, it's lame and crap. The only real reason people who are wealth are wealth is because they understood the fact that in order to become wealthy, they'd have to be willing to work harder, make sacrifices or control their finances properly and wisely.

She isn't dead unless Wikipedia says so.
I lol'd :D.

She was a popsinger of somethin...And 2PAC is not dead he'll back in 2014:2+0+1+4=7 7he's favorite number...
Oh please... 2pac is old news, anyone believing his death is fake or some sought of cover up is just lying to themselves. I'm sure if he were alive, he'd be wanting a slice of the lime light in the entertainment/music industry in order to make cash. Sometimes, believing misleading conspiracy theories has become a way of life for some :rolleyes:.

In either sense, this story will just generate more fame for Miley should credible news sources report about this hoax either way. Miley already had private photos of herself hacked/leaked on to the internet by TrainReq, so I think she has already experienced what it's like to be famous at a young age though still face controversy as most hollywood stars and singers generally do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom