Mighty Moshin' Emo Rangers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THIS IS IT!

Mighty Moshin' Emo Rangers is HERE!

I just saw the movie after a painstaking download and I have to say it was mighty funny! I love how they made fun of the corny-ness of the real Power Rangers shows.

What about you guys?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoyed it, though they asyncrousness of the voices to their mouths threw me off :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MUST WATCH.

+clicks link+

+downloads+

Tell ya what I think, later. :3

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought that was pretty funny. It wasn't over the top funny, but it was put together with talent and ambition, so good for those guys. I couldn't have thrown that together.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell, I think it was kind of cool. Except for the nasty voice acting and lip-sync. :p At least the 3D effects were rather nice, and the animation was pretty good too. :3

Those guys even had some cool moves. x3

That Captain EmoHead cracks me up. XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda cool, the red mohawk dude actually knows his **** though from the looks of it (talking about matial arts and parcor)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walking up trees, kicking off walls, jumping down buildings and rolling, I wish I had the time to practice that kind of ****, not to mention someone who could show me, in person. :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, not bad. Yeah the dubing was horrid, but they might be able to do better if they make another one. I'd wanna see something like Emo Rangers Vs. Goth bot. Or maybe the Goth ranger (spoof the green ranger bit).

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the end of the episode, after the outro, you see a quick shot of a ranger-type person who's not in the show. Probably a new ranger or some evil ranger badguy person.

Best answers
Methinks you guys missed the point... They probably actually TRYING for the cheesey lip synching, since they're spoofing the Power Rangers, which ALSO had horrible synch.

It brought back good memories, and as a short film it was neat... Gir, I also noticed they seemed to be a bit more physically fit than your regular emo punk.

I knew I had to check this out when I saw the intro for it a few months back... Good ****.

And yeah, at the end there is a shot of another emozord... It's purple, and has a distinctly feminine stance... and the necklace and skirt were a dead giveaway of it being female... No problem there. Just sayin *shrugs*

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Methinks you guys missed the point... They probably actually TRYING for the cheesey lip synching, since they're spoofing the Power Rangers, which ALSO had horrible synch.
Are you sure about that? I could have sworn that I would have refused to watch it as a child if that were the case as I ragged on kung fu flicks for that reason.

Best answers
Deman said:
Are you sure about that? I could have sworn that I would have refused to watch it as a child if that were the case as I ragged on kung fu flicks for that reason.
Ok, maybe the live actors weren't. But the monsters, Rita and Zordon all had a horrible synch time. And then there was the overexaggerated movements by the stunt-people in the monster/ranger suits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Ok, maybe the live actors weren't. But the monsters, Rita and Zordon all had a horrible synch time. And then there was the overexaggerated movements by the stunt-people in the monster/ranger suits.

Ahh the overexaggerated movements XD The good ol days. I always thought that they suffered from epilepsy or something :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom