Might be bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
1.Hmm well i was screwing around the other day on my server and alot of people started to come in and i was like oh great people to annoy me cause i was just testing stuff. Well i was cell and i was killing a Ultimate bot and he was being ki blobed by someone so i went into the blob and shot a disc at him and............BAM CRASH! WORST CRASH EVER! MY computer ****ed up so bad. Im afraid to try to reproduce this so can you guys see if this happens. Btw i was on Namek endtest.
2.My other bug is when your trunks and shoot burning attack either of them at a ultimate bot when its idol it teleport all aroudn the map for a few seconds......ive done this multiple times....idk if this is a bug but its annoying.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, seeing you have done both with bots, I can already say the problem is within the bot. The bots are still under construction and are not bug-free yet. And I bet they won't be more "bug-free" until almost at the end of the Open Beta.

Either way:
i was killing a Ultimate bot and he was being ki blobed by someone so i went into the blob and shot a disc at him and............BAM CRASH!
I could always try this and see what happens (without any bot). But I already have the feeling it has been caused by the bot.

Best answers
Oh really eh....sorry then. Just a bit concerned cause i don't want that crash to happena again. It was horible like my computer was glitching and i tried ctrl alt delete....eh

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimate bots in ESF truly ARE ultimate. So powerful that they can crash your computer! Muhuwahaha! Yeah, I'd just be careful with them. Though I'm glad that the super bot laser bug which crashes the whole pc now only shuts the game down. Annoying, but it still beats having to put the computer in sleep mode and bring it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom