MICHAEL JACKSON makin trunks look bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok, this is my skinning and i danot want to use it anymore!!

Best answers
1) Remove the first http:// form the pic's link
2) DO NEVER EVER!!!! use bmps to show something online. Use jpegs or gifs

3) This looks neither like trunk nor like Michael Jackson. Everything that was changed looks like crap: The fingers (blood on the fingers? WTH?), The face skin (low quality crappy photo pasted on it), the "recolour" and the removing of details from the chest area.

Best answers
its not michael jackson making trunks look bad...ITS YOU! Your the one skinning him so therefore its not michael jackson's fault. Unless he's doing the skinning... :S

Best answers
you know NeLo you're right, listen guys lay off micheal

Best answers
ya, and why does he have bloody fingers, he was NECER acused of murder or killed anyone!!! so he may look ugly bucause of the plastic surgury doesnt mean you have to make fun of him!!

Best answers
WHO EVER RATED THIS..... IF U THINK UR SO GOOD MAKE A SUCKY MODEL.... JEEZ I BET ALL U DO IS GO FUHCKIN RATE OTHER PPLS MODLES U IDIOT.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Persian Sn1per. Warning for triple posting, flaming, and evading the swear filter. This thread is closed because it's going to deteriorate into a flame war. In the future, constructive crticism, please. If you can't say why you don't like it, don't just say I don't like it.

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom